2020 Block Talk SummitDate(s): January 18, 2020 - January 18, 2020
Location: New York, United States (view on map)
About the Event
Chinese government has released the digital currency for RMB, and Facebook’s Libra is on the corner. How does blockchain’s future look like in China and US. You will find out the answer through this conference.
Hosted by New Power Chain, the 2020 Block Talk Summit brings together the elite of the blockchain industry from US and China including top chain projects, exchange platforms, advisory firms, and law firms to discuss and share their valuable insights on challenges and solutions with blockchain application in various industries. This event will include keynote speeches, panel discussion, and industry talk.
- The blockchain application on energy industry. Chinese government has made an official announcement to promote the blockchain application in different industry, and the energy blockchain is one of them. We invite a leading energy blockchain project powered by Chinese government, and energy industrial experts from US to discuss how the blockchain revolution in energy gonna impact the world.
- Legal and compliance in cryptocurrency market. A lot of countries has set up the law to enforce the license of running the digital currency exchange. Some big exchange like Binance is on the fire. We invite the key opinion leaders from blockchain law firm to discuss the difference between US and China about the regulation policy on crypo trading.
- Decentralized Finance(DeFi). Chinese government has released the digital currency. Facebook is promoting the Libra. JP Morgan has their own coin. Those are all DeFi projects. One of the feature topic of this currency will cover the DeFi and its influence on the financial markets.
- Blockchain Technology. Technology is the key pillar of blockchain. So we invite some well-known public chain projects to give us an inspiring talk on the latest blockchain technology
- Wilfred Daye - Head of Financial Markets, OKcoin
- Ricky Li - Co-founder, Altonomy
- Juan Manuel - Senior Business Development, Lightsource BP
- Yi Ren - Head of Bytom US Market
- Jenny Wang - Investment Executive, Hudson Capital Management
- Jason Wu - President, DeFiner
- George Yan - Vice President, PowerChina
- Xiaochen Zhang - President, Fintech4Good