**POSTPONED** Bitcoin 2020
An Annual Event for the Bitcoin CommunityDate(s): July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
Location: San Francisco, United States (view on map)
Get a 15% Discount*
About the Event
POSTPONED: Bitcoin 2020 Is Moving To Q3 2020
*New dates not announced
The Bitcoin 2020 team has been in close contact with health authorities, the Office of the Mayor of San Francisco and the State of California regarding this evolving situation. Following this week’s State of Emergency declaration by Governor Newsom and yesterday’s announcement by Mayor Breed regarding community transmission in the city, our commitment to delivering the best experience and protecting the safety of our community necessitated this shift.
Having spent the last year preparing for Bitcoin 2020 along with an amazing group of speakers, panelists, sponsors and partners, we’re disappointed to ask you to wait a few more months. But we’re confident that Bitcoin 2020 will still serve as the biggest and best celebration of Bitcoin in history at this later date. We can confirm that your ticket to Bitcoin 2020 will be automatically transferred to the new date, and there is nothing you need to do in order to be registered for the event.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we work through all of the details around the new date for Bitcoin 2020. Further updates will come from the @bitcoin2020conf Twitter handle and will appear on our website: www.bitcoin2020conference.com.
Last year around 2,000 Bitcoiners, 100 speakers and 70 companies came together for the Bitcoin 2019 conference, asking and providing answers to the question: Why does this technology matter?
Together, we reestablished an annual gathering place for Bitcoin and learned that if this technology is going to reach its full potential, it’s going to take the entire community working together.
We are at the precipice of yet another cycle of hype and growth. The stakes will be raised, the scrutiny will be greater and the world will be watching. There has never been a more important time to thoughtfully evaluate Bitcoin and what it means to the world. So let’s grow it the right way, and let’s grow it together.
- Jon Atack - Contributor and Protocol Researcher, Bitcoin Core
- Marty Bent - C-host, Tales from the Crypt
- John Carvalho - CCO, Bitrefill
- Rockstar Dev - Developer, BtcPay Server, Zap
- Pascal Gauthier - CEO, Ledger
- Tony Hawk - Skateboarding Legend, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
- James Hilliard - Contributor, Bitcoin Core
- Steve Lee - Product Director, Square Crypto
- Hailey Lennon - Regulatory Counsel, Coinbase
- Parker Lewis - Head of Business Development, Unchained Capital
- Martti Malmi - Founder, Bitcointalk
- Peter McCormack - Podcaster, What Bitcoin Did
- John Newbery - Bitcoin Engineer, Chaincode Labs
- NVK (Rodolfo Novak) - Co-founder & CEO, Coinkite
- Matt Odell - Co-Host, Tales from the Crypt
- Kevin Pan - CEO, Poolin
- Jeremy Rubin - Independent Researcher, utxos.org
- Ruben Somsen - Founder, Seoul Bitcoin Meetup ; Author, Statechains
- Nick Szabo - Inventor of Smart Contracts & Bit Gold, Cryptographer, Computer Scientist, Legal Scholar
- Sunayna Tuteja - Head of Digital Assets, TD Ameritrade
- Flex Yang - Founder & CEO, Babel Finance
- Ray Youssef - Co-founder & CEO, Paxful
- Wiz - Bitcoiner