Blockchain Africa Conference 2021
ABOUT BLOCKCHAIN AFRICA CONFERENCE 2021Date(s): March 18, 2021 - March 19, 2021
Location: Virtual Event
About the Event
Since 2015, Bitcoin Events’ annual Blockchain Africa Conferences have been the ﬁrst of their kind in Africa and have brought together some of the top thought leaders from across the globe.
Over 40 countries, 2000 delegates and 170 speakers have attended our previous six conferences, from both the public and private sector.
Collective sentiment about blockchain technology is on the rise, along with meaningful implementations in the public and private sectors. Not only are we seeing the entrance of tech and payments giants such as PayPal, Square and Facebook, including institutional investment going into cryptocurrencies, but also the implementation of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) by central banks such as in China.
As the technology matures, we see a move away from blockchain experiments towards the development of robust enterprise ready solutions. Adopters and application leaders are using blockchain to uniquely transform their digital businesses, especially with supply-chain-related and payments-related use cases.
Join us at Africa’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency conference, the Blockchain Africa Conference 2021, and learn how blockchain is moving from hype to mainstream adoption.
The Blockchain Africa Conference 2021: From Hype to Mainstream.
Event TopicsAdoptionBankingBlockchainCryptocurrencyDecentralizationDeFiEnterpriseEthereumInvestingRetailStablecoinsSupply ChainTechnologyTokenization
- Marvin Coleby - Co-Founder & CEO, Raise
- David Gitonga - Founder of E-LABZ and Director/Founder at BitcoinKE
- Alex McDougall - Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer, Bicameral Ventures
- Buchi Okoro - CEO, Quidax
- Yael Tamar - CMO & Partner, SolidBlock
- Marc Taverner - Global Ambassador & Market Development, BitFury
- Roselyne Wanjiru - Director of Growth and User Acquisitions at Pesabase
- David Zacks - Chief Compliance Officer at bitFlyer Group
- Ivars Zukovskis - Chief Compliance Officer at bitFlyer EUROPE