Blockchain Africa Conference 2020
Move Africa ForwardDate(s): March 11, 2020 - March 12, 2020
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa (view on map)
About the Event
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Blockchain Africa Conference will still be proceeding this week.
We will be implementing several safety precautions at the event.
Including in these will be a live streaming option for delegates who prefer not to be at the event in person.
Business challenges in Africa will be transformed by blockchain technology. This conference will discuss simplifying business transactions and processing through decentralization and cryptocurrency. Learn about current applications of this technology and ideas for transforming business and move Africa forward.
- Dr. Ntuthuko Bhengu - Founder And Executive Chairman, Alchemy Health Technologies (Pty) Ltd
- Michelle Chivunga - Chair, British Blockchain Association
- Mpho Dagada - Member of The Presidential Commission on the Fourth Industrial Revolution(4IR)
- Anrich Daseman - Senior Fintech Specialist At The South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
- Paresh Daya - Blockchain Strategist, Standard Bank
- Simon Dingle - CEO Of Inves Capital, South Africa Radio Presenter
- Jean Paul Fabri - Managing Director At ARQ
- Jonathan Galea - Managing Director At Blockchain Advisory Pty Ltd And President Of BitMalta
- Michael Glaros - Principal Program Manager, Azure Blockchain At Microsoft
- Loretta Joseph - Crypto Consultant, OSCE
- Tanya Knowles - Business Manager at Adhara, Faculty SingularityU SA, Chairperson SA Financial Blockchain Consortium and SA Ambassador For The Global Blockchain Business Council
- Stephen Young - Co-Founder And Chief Product Officer At Coindirect And Clockwork.Money