Blockchain Expo Virtual 2021
A FULLY VIRTUAL EVENT FOR THE GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEMDate(s): March 17, 2021 - March 18, 2021
Location: Virtual Event
About the Event
FREE online conference covering two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Blockchain ecosystem.
This virtual conference is for the ambitious enterprise technology professional, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies to drive businesses forward.
Consisting of live and on-demand sessions, don’t miss this opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including, manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors and financial services energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
Our community of industry experts will explore and debate the technological advancements across the digital eco-system and beyond.
Event TopicsAdoptionBlockchainCryptocurrencyDigital AssetsDisruptionEnergyEnterpriseFinanceGovernmentHealthcareInsuranceInvestingLegal SystemsMusicReal EstateRetailSupply ChainTechnologyTokenizationWeb 3.0
- Emmanuel Aidoo - Head of Digital Asset Markets, Credit Suisse
- Thomas Argente - Senior Advisor to the Director of Infrastructures, Innovation and Payments, Banque de France
- Naeem Aslam - Columnist, Forbes
- Sydney Conrad-Coo - Strategic Innovation Director for Claims at USAA
- Benjamin Duve - Head of Digital Assets and Custody at Commerzbank AG
- Steven Ehrlich - Director of Research - Digital Assets at Forbes
- Margaret Headly - Property & Investment, Self Employed
- Haydn Jones - Senior Blockchain Market Specialist at PwC
- Vinoy Kumar - Global Head Digital Assets at Standard Chartered Bank
- Oswald Kuyler - Managing Director DSI at International Chamber of Commerce
- William Lovell - Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
- Francisco Maroto - Blockchain Discipline Leader at BBVA
- Dr. Alexandra K. Mikityuk - Head of Blockchain Technology & Co-Founder, Blockchain Group T-Labs
- Robert Palatnick - Chairman of The Board of Directors at Hyperledger & Managing Director at DTCC
- Jennifer Peve - Managing Director, Business Development & FinTech Strategy at DTCC
- Francisco Rivadeneyra - Director for CBDC and FinTech Policy at Bank of Canada
- Kim Schneider - Blockchain Specialist at Rabobank
- James Wester - Research Director, Worldwide Blockchain Strategies, IDC