Blockchain Finance Forum (BFF19)
Finance Meets Blockchain
location_city Venue: Palais Wertheim
location_onLocation: Vienna (Wien), Austria (view on map)
About the Event
The Blockchain Finance Forum is a comprehensive one day conference focusing on the potential of blockchain in the banking & finance sector.
It will take place for the first time on October 22nd in Vienna and gather over 300 attendees and 20 international speakers. Keynotes and panel discussions from leading industry experts will give you a direct insight into latest trends and developments. They will weigh up opportunities and risks, get to the bottom of applications and put the technology to the test.
BFF addresses all stakeholders in the financial industry ranging from banks, investment funds and insurance companies to innovative FinTechs and Blockchain start-ups.
Having BlockExpo, the company behind ANON Blockchain Summit Austria and Vienna Blockchain Week, as the host, one can expect a top notch event and a unique opportunity to network with like-minded people.
- Martin Angerer - Assistant Professor for Finance, University of Liechtenstein
- Gustav Arentoft - Business Development (Europe), MakerDAO
- Alexander Bratz - Director, Revolut
- Mirko Drenger - CheckTech, Partner of C-Pay Holding
- Tobias Engelsberger - CTO, weeNexx AG
- Anatoliy Knyazev - Executive Director, Exante
- Rafael Suarez Leon - Business Development Manager, Gnosis
- Sven Möller - C-Pay Holding AG
- Viktoria Soltesz - Founder, PSP Angels
- Andreas C. Thode - Head of Brokers and Exchanges, Bank Frick