Blockchain in Oil & Gas AustraliaDate(s): December 5, 2019 - December 5, 2019
Location: Perth, Australia (view on map)
About the Event
Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat of consistently low crude oil prices, ageing infrastructure, machinery and equipment, and rising bottom-line pressures. The need to rapidly drive down costs and increase operational efficiencies has never been more crucial.
This one day event brings together industry leaders from leading oil and gas companies in Australia, to discuss and strategise how to develop and implement cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
Hear from 25+ leading local and global thought leaders on how blockchain technology such as smart contracts, distributed data, and public ledgers can be leveraged to transform your operational efficiency.
Attending this event will ensure that you:
- Understand how to smartly develop blockchain scalable solutions for your company
- Uncover exactly why blockchain is an ideal technology for oil and gas
- Save time and money by being ahead of the blockchain adoption curve
- Accelerate your blockchain learning journey by investigating the newest and latest technologies
- Network with peers and exchange ideas in a space, which is new, uncertain and rich in opportunity
- Meet the entire Australian Oil & Gas value chain from producers, operators, oil services companies and technology providers
- Reap the benefits of centralised transparency, security and convenience