Blockchain Week Rome | 2021
The largest Italian event dedicated to blockchain and cryptocurrencies is about to return with an unmissable second edition!Date(s): March 9, 2021 - March 11, 2021
Location: Rome, Italy (view on map)
About the Event
A unique experience in the heart of the crypto world
Learn from the experts. Meet companies. Develop new leads. Bitcoin has started a revolution that will change the world. Get ready to experience it closely with Blockchain Week Rome 2020.
Over the course of five days, Rome will host hundreds of experts, leaders, professionals, large companies, startups and fans of the sector. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in innovation and create new synergies that could change this rapidly growing industry. Join us!
- Giovanni Antino - CTO, Takamaka
- Diego D'Aquilio - CMO, Young Platform
- Gianluca Duretto - Co-founder, E-Votechain
- Andrea Ferrero - Co-founder & CEO, Young Platform
- Gennaro Niglio - Development and Innovation Director, GSE
- Roberto Reale - Innovation Manager
- Gabriele Sabbatini - General Secretary of the Board of Directors, BEN
- Federico Tai - Advisor, Takamaka