Breaking Bitcoin 2019 | AmsterdamDate(s): June 8, 2019 - June 9, 2019
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (view on map)
About the Event
Breaking Bitcoin is an event for the technical community focusing on the security of Bitcoin and everything around it.
Presentations aim to be technical, focusing on vulnerabilities, theorical or practical attacks targetting the users and the Bitcoin protocol
This event is geared toward people with knowledge of the technical aspects of Bitcoin or security in general.
In addition to the two days of the conference there will be a training and a hackathon.
- Muneeb Ali - Co-founder & CEO, Blockstack
- Balaji Srinivasan - Angel Investor, Co-Founder of Earn, Counsyl, Teleport, Coin Center
- Jill Carlson - Founder, Open Money Initiative
- Chris Larsen - Executive Chairman & Co-founder, Ripple
- Arianna Simpson - Independent Advisory Board Member, Blockstack PBC
- Jihan Wu - Co-founder & Director, Bitmain
- Dan Morehead - CEO & Co-CIO, Pantera Capital
- Congressman Warren Davidson - Member of Congress, United States House of Representatives
- Kevin Weil - VP of Product, Calibra
- Denelle Dixon - CEO, Stellar Development Foundation
- Justin Kan - Co-founder & CEO, Atrium & Twitch.tv
- Jed McCaleb - Founder and Chief Architect, Stellar Development Foundation
- Izaak Meckler - CTO, Coda Protocol
- Andy Bromberg - President & Co-founder, CoinList
- Olaf Carlson-Wee - Founder & CEO, Polychain Capital