CoinGeek Conference 2020
Bitcoin SV: The Future of BlockchainDate(s): February 20, 2020 - February 21, 2020
Venue: Old Billingsgate
Location: London, United Kingdom (view on map)
About the Event
Join industry leaders at the CoinGeek Conference in London, February 20-21, 2020 and discover exciting developments on Bitcoin SV — the only blockchain that’s regulation-friendly, ready for business, and can massively scale.
Be one of the early adopters and innovators of Bitcoin SV, the original Bitcoin, as it builds towards its tipping point into mass global adoption.
It is our responsibility to educate innovators and creators about the power of Bitcoin SV — the only blockchain technology with a massively scalable network and real-world utility. Every conference is an opportunity for businesses, entrepreneurs, start-ups, developers, crypto mining operators, investors, academics, and policymakers to discover more about the unique technological capabilities of the BSV blockchain.
The moment you step into any CoinGeek event, you’ll experience creative, dynamic energy that encourages business relationships to grow the BSV ecosystem and inspire ideas that will radically transform FinTech, technology, and enterprise.
CoinGeek Conferences provide a world-class forum for knowledge sharing, discussion and networking opportunities with industry leaders, and professionals from leading blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. We welcome everyone interested in learning about Bitcoin SV and the Satoshi Vision, even those supporting other cryptocurrency or blockchain projects.
- Eli Afram - CTO, Layer2 Technologies
- Ryan X. Charles - Founder & CEO, Money Button
- Daniel Connolly - Lead Developer, Bitcoin SV Node Project
- Dr. Daniel Diemers - Partner & Head Blockchain, EMEA – PwC Strategy
- Ian Grigg - Financial Cryptographer & Inventor
- Masumi Hamahira - Honorary Treasurer Grand Council, Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals (CIIF)
- Cheryl D. Jorgenson - Chief Clinical Officer, PDX Inc.
- Darren Kellenschwiler - BitCoin Application Researcher & Developer
- Dean Little - Co-founder & Lead Developer, UptimeSV
- Connor Murray - CEO & Co-Founder, TrueReviews.io
- Steve Shadders - Chief Technical Officer, nChain Technical Director, Bitcoin SV Node project
- David Washburn - CEO, nChain