**POSTPONED/VIRTUAL** Crypto Valley Conference 2020
SETTING THE FOUNDATION FOR THE FUTURE OF BLOCKCHAINDate(s): June 15, 2020 - June 15, 2020
Location: Risch-Rotkreuz, Switzerland (view on map)
About the Event
2020 CRYPTO VALLEY CONFERENCE RESCHEDULED DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK
We regret to inform you that due to the current global pandemic of Covid-19, we are forced to postpone our flagship Crypto Valley Conference. Your health and safety is our utmost priority and we hope to be able to reschedule the gathering in a timely manner.
As a silver lining, we are pleased to announce that the academic part of the conference (IEEE Computer Science Call for Papers) will go ahead as planned, in a virtual format. All authors of accepted papers are asked to record a presentation which will be made publicly available. All services related to the academic track are free of charge. This includes, review, presentations of accepted papers and the inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Extended submission deadline (final): April 17th 2020
Virtual Conference: June 15th 2020 (access link tba)
For more information click here.
We will keep you posted as the situation develops, thank you for your understanding!
The 3rd edition of the Crypto Valley Conference is coming up with two days of in-depth discussions on the current state and future of blockchain technology.
- 50+ presentations from global industry leaders on 2 stages
- Covering topics on technology, economy & finance and legal & regulation
- Top selection of research papers being presented in the academy track
- Attendees from start-ups, corporate, academia and governments
- Companies showcasing their latest products and services at their exhibition booths
- Panel discussions challenging opinions live on stage
- Legendary conference party on the 11th of June