CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit 2020
location_city Venue: TBA
location_onLocation: London, United Kingdom (view on map)
About the Event
On Wednesday, 12 June, an impressive speaker lineup and a crowd of 700 attendees assembled at London’s iconic Old Billingsgate market for the CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit. Bringing together an assortment of institutional, retail and regulatory enthusiasts and experts, the event provided a full day of lively discussion on the topics that matter most in the crypto and blockchain space: institutional involvement, cryptoasset and market regulation, the overall technology revolution, and the disruptive financial tools needed to propel the mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- DeFi Finance – The new frontier
- Crypto derivatives – Fad or future?
- Regulation – Home & away
- Institutional interest in the space
- Ethereum Proof of Stake upgrade
- Stablecoins outside of the trading world
- Securities on the blockchain
- Fake vs real volume – Who to trust?