DAS: Markets 2019
The Premier NYC Blockchain Event
location_city Venue: Cipriani South Street
location_onLocation: New York, United States (view on map)
GET 10% OFF REGISTRATION!*
About the Event
Fresh off the success of the Digital Asset Summit in May, DAS: Markets is a more focused conference on the financial infrastructure that powers digital assets.
Digital Asset Summit: Markets is the only conference designed specifically for the exchanges, insurers, banks, lenders and investors that allow a market to exist for institutional participants. Attendees will be buy-side investors, financial market executives, and blockchain industry leaders.
Hosted at Cipriani’s new venue in New York City, registration will be capped at 500 to ensure attendees are able to interact with the companies and speakers present.
Agenda at a Glance
DAS: Markets will explore the vital infrastructure components of nascent digital asset markets.
From new opportunities and challenges in payments to exchanges to lending and insurance, DAS: Markets brings together all of the key players building the future of the digital asset ecosystem.
Panel Topics Include
- Payments: Building the New Rails
- Exchanges, OTC Desks, and Dark Pools: How Are Crypto Assets Traded?
- Banking on Trust: Will the Market Ever Trust New Names in Custody?
- Trading & Futures: Gaining Synthetic Exposure to Digital Assets
- Do the Old Rules of Lending Apply to Digital Assets?
- Challenges of Insuring Digital Assets
- Frank Chaparro - Editorial, The Block
- Alex Daskalov - CEO & Co-Founder, KNØX
- Jacob Decker - VP, Director of Financial Institutions, Woodruff Sawye
- Michael Del Castillos - Staff Writer, Forbes Media
- Frank Fehrenbach - Senior Principal, Digital Partnerships & Investments, BNY Mellon
- William Herkelrath - Chief Revenue Officer, Curv
- Jeanine Hightower-Sellitto - Managing Director of Operations, Gemini
- Jennifer Hustwitt - Senior Vice President, Marsh
- Michael Ippolito - Co-Founder, BlockWorks Group
- Jemima Kelly - Journalist, Financial Times
- Travis Kling - Chief Investment Officer, Ikigai Asset Management
- Steve Kokinos - CEO, Algorand
- Tim McCourt - Managing Director and Global Head, Equity Products and Alternative Investments, CME Group
- Michael Moro - CEO, Genesis Trading / Genesis Capital
- Pete Najarian - Chief Revenue Officer, BitGo
- Brooke Navarro - Head of Business Development & Capital Markets, tZero
- David Pakman - Partner, Venrock
- Konstantin Richter - Founder & CEO of Blockdaemon
- Richard Rosenblum - Co-Founder & Head of Markets, GSR
- Ryan Selkis - Founder & CEO, Messari
- Michael Shaulov - CEO & Co-Founder, Fireblocks
- Lucinda Shen - Writer, Fortune
- Chris Whittenborn - Head of Strategy & Business Development, Velocity Markets