European Blockchain Convention 2021 (EBCvirtual21)
The meeting point of the Blockchain industry in EuropeDate(s): April 12, 2021 - April 16, 2021
Location: Virtual Event
About the Event
EBCvirtual is a comprehensive one-week event filled with inspiring keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, one-to-one meetings and high-level networking.
The place to meet 2.000+ tech leaders, regulators, investors, corporations, developers and entrepreneurs from the Blockchain industry.
Founded in 2017, EBC was born with the mission to accelerate the blockchain ecosystem in Europe.
Our events combine world-class content, high-quality attendees, and our vast experience in hosting online and offline events.
We bring together thousands of the world’s brightest minds to discuss the role Blockchain technology will play in the future. Our global audience of founders, investors, regulators, developers, corporations, and many more come together to learn, get inspired, and connect.
- Sabine Brink - Blockchain Lead at Shell
- Dean Demellweek - CIB Digital Transformation Leader: Enterprise Blockchain & FinTech Researcher
- Martin Diehl - Head of Section Payment Systems Analysis, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Joshua Klayman - Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets at Linklaters
- Sebastian Kraft - Group Digital Transformation & Strategy, DLT (Blockchain) Lab, Commerzbank AG
- Thomas Moser - Alternate Member of the Governing Board, Swiss National Bank
- Marta Piekarska-Geater - Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
- Xavier Vila Pueyo - Product Manager, Validated ID
- Joao Rodrigues - Lead Architect of the CEF Architecture Office | Head of Sector (Digital) Building Blocks at European Commission
- Mai Santamaria - Head of Financial Advisory team at Department of Finance Ireland