Eurasia Blockchain Summit
Eurasia Blockchain Summit Istanbul | Istanbul Blockchain WeekDate(s): October 18, 2019 - October 19, 2019
Location: Istanbul, Turkey (view on map)
About the Event
Eurasia Blockchain Summit, powered by Huobi Group and Kemer Partners, is the annual gathering of key industry leaders, government officials, mainstream companies, investors, blockchain enthusiasts, developers, and entrepreneurs in Asia, Europe, and other parts of the world.
This year, we are going to engage in discussions about the future of the industry in Istanbul, Turkey, a promising prospective market where 20% of the population hold crypto. And Eurasia Blockchain Summit Istanbul is going to be the largest blockchain & cryptocurrency gathering in the country!
Eurasia Blockchain Summit aims to provide an opportunity where everyone working in the space can share and keep abreast of the latest developments of the industry.
- Prof. Dr. Vedat Akgiray - Professor, Boğaziçi University
- Uğur Hakan Çakan - Founder, IBCL
- Bonnie Cheung - Advisor, 500 Startups
- Hakan Erkan - General Manager, Turkcell Digital Business Services
- Shahriar Hafizi - GC & CCO, Genesis Mining
- Helena He - Head of Global Operations, Huobi Global
- Noah Jessop - CEO, Honeyminer
- Tuna Orbay - Founder, Barakatech
- Serhat Özeren - President, Knowledge Economy NGO
- Barış Özistek - Chairman, Bogazici Venture
- Çağla Gül Şenkardeş - Co-Founder and CEO, MenaPay
- Anatoly Takovenko - Founder/CEO, Solana
- Boli Wang - Vice President, BHEX
- Spencer Yang - VP of Strategy, CoinMarketCap
- Jianing Yu - President, Huobi University
- Hubery Yuan - CEO, Huobi Research
- Edith Yeung - Advisor, 500 Startups