**NEW DATES** Finnovex Middle East 2020
The Leading Summit on Financial Services Innovation and ExcellenceDate(s): September 22, 2020 - September 23, 2020
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates (view on map)
Register with Promo Code*
About the Event
In light of recent developments concerning COVID-19 and the associated safety measure being adopted, we at Exibex, mutually with associated stakeholders, have decided to reschedule Finnovex Middle East 2020 and Finnovex Awards 2020. The event will now take place on the 22nd and 23rd of September 2020 at the Conrad Dubai.
We understand that there are times when an imposing widespread risk makes a business decision difficult, especially given the circumstance. However, we are happy to work towards reducing as much risk for our patrons. All digital passes issued, will remain valid for the new dates and our team will share more information as soon as possible.
With deep faith and hope that all will soon return to normal, we look forward to welcoming you in September.
The Middle East is one of the world’s fastest-growing regions in the banking and capital markets sector. The region’s financial services sector is in the midst of an enormous overhaul. Banks and financial institutions across the region are investing heavily to match or surpass their international peers, owing to better educated and younger and demanding population; increasing diversity in financial products and services; and rising regulatory requirements for better monitoring of processes and developing secure financial systems.
Banking on the success of the 2019 Edition which brought together top professionals and C-level executives from the financial services industry to examine how technology is changing the delivery of banking and financial services, Exibex is proud to present Finnovex Middle East 2020. Finnovex Middle East will discuss the roles of banking and non-banking institutions, financial organizations, investment firms, fintech companies, and other stakeholders in developing incentives to the paradigm shift in this sector.
- Amol Bahuguna - Head of Payments & Cash Management, Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Wesam Abdul Aziz Baqer - Head of Corporate & Institutional Banking, Bahrain Islamic Bank
- Biswajit Dasgupta - Chief Information Officer & Acting Head – Private Banking, Emirates Investment Bank
- Ronit Ghose - Global Head – Bank Research and Co-Head – Fintech Group, Citi
- James Greenwood - Chief Operating Officer, Commercial Bank International
- Damian Grice - SVP, Head of Technology Business Management, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Peter Halsor - Senior Vice President of Customer Experience, Riyad Bank
- Jessica Kaffren - Head of Operations – MENAT, HSBC
- Nameer Khan - Founding Board Member, Mena Fintech Association
- Umar Khan - SVP – Innovation, Noor Bank
- Sagheer Mufti - Chief Operation Officer, Habib Bank
- Arup Mukhopadhyay - Head Consumer Banking Group, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Farshad Nowshadi - Vice President, eStrategy, Saman Bank, UK and MD and Chief Consultant, nSolutions
- Mirna Sleiman - Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Fintech Galaxy