Internet of Things World 2019 | California
The Intersection of Industries and IOT InnovationDate(s): May 13, 2019 - May 16, 2019
Location: Santa Clara, United States (view on map)
About the Event
Where thousands of strategists, technologists, developers and implementers connect, putting IoT into action across industry verticals. The future of business starts here.
Taking over the entire Santa Clara Convention Center, Internet of Things World, co-located with Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, hosts some of the world’s most recognizable technology brands alongside pioneering startup businesses ready to make their mark on the IoT world.
FREE Panel Discussion May 15 1:00pm-1:30pm
Disruption within Industries – AI, Blockchain and Machine Learning
- Enhancing the process and productivity
- What are the threats that these new technologies bring?
- Exploring drones as a new technology
- Eugene Kesselman - Founder & CEO of TapJets
- Assaf Stieglitz - Founder & CEO of YZFOX OU
- Motti Peer - Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0, Award-winning Global PR Agency
- Pacharee Pantoomano-Pfirsch - MD of Brandnow.asia
- Raphaël Tant - Founder & CEO of StoConsulting.Asia
- Mike Darnell - Co-founder Vimi.co ltd.
- Alex Fedotoff - Leading Facebook Ads Strategist for Fast Growing eCommerce Businesses
- Cris D. Tran - Regional Head, Managing Director at Infinity Blockchain Ventures, Director QRC Group