Next Block Asia Conference 2019
Affiliate Marketing in the Age of CryptoDate(s): December 3, 2019 - December 3, 2019
Location: Bangkok, Thailand (view on map)
About the Event
The upcoming NEXT BLOCK ASIA 2.0 “Affiliate Marketing in the Age of Crypto” is set to revisit Bangkok, this time bringing together experts from crypto and affiliate spaces to captivate mastermind-level content, discuss synergies and future outlook for 2020, and to be exposed to an exhibition zone overflowing with opportunities to push your career forward.
The conference will be a one-day event preceding the AW Conference, that will focus on Affiliate Marketing, Gaming and CFDs in the era of Crypto, and will include engaging discussions leading up to the mega event
- Kyle Chassé - Founder, Master Ventures
- Mike Darnell - Co-founder Vimi.co ltd.
- Alex Fedotoff - Leading Facebook Ads Strategist for Fast Growing eCommerce Businesses
- Kishore Mansinghani - CEO, Future1Exchange
- Herbert Sim - Founder, The Bitcoin Man and Founder of the Crypto Chain University, Head of BD, Broctagon FinTech Group
- Topp Jirayut Srupsrisopa - Co-Founder and Group CEO at Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co. Ltd, Board of Directors, Thai Fintech Association
- Raphaël Tant - Founder & CEO of StoConsulting.Asia
- Cris D. Tran - Regional Head, Managing Director at Infinity Blockchain Ventures, Director QRC Group