The Leading Non-Fungible Token EventDate(s): February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020
Location: New York, United States (view on map)
About the Event
It has now been just over two years since the release of the first Non-Fungible Token standard – A way of registering unique, digital assets on the blockchain.
The first major NFT event in North America, NFT.NYC 2019, saw almost 500 attendees and over 80 speakers meet in New York City’s iconic Times Square to discuss the emerging NFT Ecosystem.
One year later, NFT.NYC 2020 will return to Times Square’s Edison Ballroom, bringing together enterprise and consumer brands, blockchain developers, gamers, artists, investors and fans to showcase real world use cases where Non-Fungible Tokens are impacting consumer experiences of ownership and identity with digital assets.
A sample of the Topics include:
- NFT Use Cases in the Enterprise
- NFTs for Good
- Consumer Marketing with NFTs
- NFT Ticketing and Events
- NFT Domain Names and ENS
- Gaming interoperability with NFTs
- NFTs that give Sports Fans digital ownership
- NFT Regulation
- NFTs and Art
- Using NFTs to rebuild Trust
- The role of Digital Wallets and Exchanges for NFTs
Event TopicsAdoptionBlockchainCrypto CollectiblesdAppsDesignersDevelopersDigital AssetsGamingNFTsRegulationSmart ContractsTokenization
- Austin Griffith - Technology Steward, ETHDenver, Ethereum Foundation
- Billy Rennekamp - Co-founder, developer, artist, Cosmos, Clovers Network, & Tendermint Inc.
- Devin Finzer - Co-Founder and CEO of OpenSea
- Eli Ben-Sasson - Co-Founder & Chief Scientist, StarkWare Industries
- Jodee Rich - CEO of PeopleBrowsr
- Michael Casey - Chief Content Officer, CoinDesk
- Peter Kieltyka - Horizon Games