**NEW DATES** Paris Blockchain Week Summit 2020Date(s): December 9, 2020 - December 10, 2020
Location: Paris, France (view on map)
GET 30% OFF REGISTRATION*
About the Event
Paris Blockchain Week Summit Rescheduled due to Covid-19 Outbreak
At Paris Blockchain Week Summit, we pride ourselves on being a truly global event, with thousands of industry leaders, journalists and innovators in the blockchain space coming together to further the development of blockchain technology.
Over the past weeks, we have been closely monitoring global developments around the Coronavirus outbreak. The security and safety of our attendees, speakers and sponsors will always be our top priority. In addition, the recent guidelines issued by the French government which prohibit large gatherings put the status of the event at risk. With this in mind, we now feel that postponing the summit is the best and safest option.
Paris Blockchain Week Summit will now take place on 9-10 December 2020.
Rescheduling PBWS allows us to ensure that our world-class conference proceeds without compromise – the venue, schedule and setup remain the same -and we will continue to update our agenda and speaker lineup with exciting new additions.
We would like to thank all those involved in organising PBWS: our speakers, our sponsors, our media partners, as well as the team at our venue, Station F, for your continued participation and support.
Please continue to follow our social media channels as we announce more speakers and sponsors in the months ahead. We look forward to welcoming you in Paris this December.
Paris Blockchain Week Summit brought together 1,700+ entrepreneurs, investors and medias from all over the world to talk about blockchain and cryptocurrency in order to make France the first G20 country to create a business-friendly environment for our rapidly growing ecosystem.
We can agree it was a key moment as right after the PACTE Law was voted and should give birth to a nurturing framework enabling enterprises to get ahead of technological innovation. The conference has turned out to be “a bona fide tour de force”.
- Dante Disparte - Head of Policy and Communications, Libra Association
- Mona El Isa - Co-Founder & CEO, Avantgarde Finance Ltd.
- Emmanuelle Ganne - International trade expert and blockchain enthusiast; Senior Analyst, Economic Research Department at WTO
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave - COO of Aave
- Olivier Jaillon - Chief Enablement Officer at La Parisienne Assurances
- Daniel Leon - COO of Celsius Network
- Caroline Malcolm - Head of Blockchain Policy Center at OECD
- Itay Malinger - Co-founder & CEO of Curv
- Leon Marshall - Head of Institutional Sales: EMEA and Asia at Genesis Global Capital
- Ouriel Ohayon - CEO of ZenGo
- Marcin Rudolf - Co-founder & CTO, Neufund
- Tony Sheng - Principal at Multicoin Capital
- Mark W. Yusko - CEO, Morgan Creek Capital
- Jenna Zenk - Co-founder & CTO of Avantgarde Finance